Monday, March 12, 2007

Rant

Changes in human nature due to circumstances are so awesomely aweful! People never bother to even look back at what they were in order to be what they are. Being what you are is good, but you actually were someone else and now what is being done is that you are making futile attempts at redeeming yourself to another level, which is so unacceptable. I mean eh? I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise! I see you today as something and tomorrow as someone else just like watching two Brad Pitt movies in a day. Sounds really funny but it gets on my nerves. Inborn characteristics are taken for a hike! OMG! Where are the ethics and principles? Aaaah why am I even thinking of all this when I know it is the upbringing, which matters in such cases. All they hear is otiose after otiose and hence harbor such ideas. These kind of things are the harbinger to produce the kind of person you are. Zero ethics, no moral values, everything is fair, crap is good, utter bullshit I say! Anyway, it’s up to the levels of settling down for mediocrity. One should actually pity this class. Me? Yeah I do pity them a lot, but then again I wonder why? Why should I pity for them? Who am I? The Godfather of the lot or what?

   This forces me to think whether it is the right way or not? Because the real you, if it comes out, then it is never accepted by the society and people around you. Why? No good reason behind that either. Scarcity of concrete reasoning is another one of the reasons why this issue is never raised. Running away from the truth is like fashion! Learning from mistakes and then changing some parts of you is very much acceptable because it is the way life is meant to be, but changing yourself overnight for no reason whatsoever is like “hmm…so I would love to be Sobhraj today, but no it would be better if I were Osama.” B-A-H! Clamorous shouting for this change catalyses the process further and then comes the best part. You are loved by a group of people for being someone you are not. Bunch of fools and their cronies. IDIOTS! Only to satisfy others huh? Never even bother about your own conscience and yeah die with your boots on, with a gazillion people attending your funeral and lamenting the loss of the guy who was so good and happy go lucky etc. But you will know that you were the worst victim of the disease so known as bipolar disorder. Don’t look at it in a stern way will you. Yeah I agree truth as straight as this comes like a cut throat shotgun shell. But I must say, if there is something the “you” kind deserve…it’s this. I read this somewhere and I am glad I can repeat this. You’ve whored your soul to the devil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home